Bergamot Orange Reed DiffuserRegular price £14.00 Save £-14.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bergamot Orange Reed Diffuser. This glamorous bergamot orange reed diffuser is a subtle way to softly fragrance a room all day without being overbearing. It comes in our lovely round glass bottle with a polished silver look collar, and is lovingly poured in Cornwall.
A zesty hue of bright Brazilian orange, sumptuous bergamot and leafy French lavender. A clean and fresh invigorating fragrance.
An aromatic and sensual experience for your mind and body.
Please note - refills are refill liquid only and come without reeds or the bottle.
- Bottle: 100ml
- Bottle size: Height 7cm x Width 8cm
- Scent lasts for up to 12 weeks.
- Diffuser sticks 24cm high.
- 10 Rattan reed sticks.
- Glass Vessel
- You can use fewer reeds for a lighter, more subtle fragrance.
- Do not allow the oil to come into contact with polished, painted or synthetic surfaces or fabrics.
- How to use:
- Unscrew the collar and remove the seal.
- Replace the collar and insert the reeds.
- Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room with scent. For a stronger scent use all of the reeds and turn daily, for a more subtle scent use fewer reeds and turn less often.
- WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. May be fatal is swallowed and enters airways. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- INGREDIENTS: Contains Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Lyral),Limonene and Linalool which may produce an allergic reaction.