Free UK delivery on orders over £10
Once your order is complete, all items are dispatched with Royal Mail tracked delivery within 3-5 working days.
If you require delivery of your item sooner you can upgrade to an express delivery.
We aim for your order to reach you within 3-5 working days from dispatch. International orders can take anywhere between 7-14 days to arrive. Due to the ongoing situation surrounding Covid-19 our turnaround times may take longer than normal.
If you consider your order to be 'lost' please contact us within 28 days of the date your order was dispatched. If you contact us within this time and your order does not arrive within 28 days of dispatch, your order will be replaced. If you contact us after 28 days of the date of dispatch, orders will not be replaced or refunded under any circumstances, we appreciate your understanding on this matter. This is to protect the integrity of the returns policy and to protect ourselves against fraudulent claims.
Delivery delays as a result of third party services are completely out of our control, we ask for your understanding on this. If your item is delayed and does not arrive within 28 days of dispatch and you no longer need your order, you will be entitled to a full refund. Refunds will be issued once the order has been returned in its original packaging and in an unused condition. To accelerate any returns please refuse delivery of the order when it arrives - this will prevent you from paying return postage fees.
If an incorrect delivery address is supplied with the order we cannot guarantee that your order will be amended before dispatch. If you contact us we'll do our best to amend your order but no guarantees are given. No refunds or replacements will be issued for orders on which an incorrect delivery address is provided.
Returns and exchanges
At Graces Court all of our items are handmade and subject to strict quality control testing, however in the unlikely event you receive your order and it is faulty or damaged we will replace it at no cost to you. We ask that you notify Graces Court of any desire to exchange or return your order by 4pm the day after you take delivery.
All original transit packaging and damaged items must be returned. Any item that is returned displaying signs of use will not be replaced and will be returned to you.
If your order is not received within 7 working days of you raising an exchange or return request, Graces Court will not exchange or refund your order.
If all conditions of the exchange and return policy are met, Graces Court will exchange and replace your order. Refunds are at the discretion of the company.
We have provided you with some helpful hints and tips below to get the best from your Graces Court products.
- All of our products come with a safety label. Please read and follow this guidance. This is to ensure the correct and proper use of all Graces Court products safely.
- How do I use a wax melt? Graces Court wax melts should only be used in tealight burners. Just place the melts or a piece of it in the top of a tealight burner. Place an unscented tealight in the bottom of the warmer.
- When using all Graces Court candles ensure the wick is kept trimmed to 10mm in length to control the flame height and burn time. Burn candles for 3-4 hours at a time to ensure maximum longevity and optimum burn.
- Keep all Graces Court products out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or around children and pets.