Bergamot Orange Soy Wax Melt Deli PotRegular price £2.99 Save £-2.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bergamot Orange Soy Wax Melt Deli Pot. A zesty hue of bright Brazilian orange, sumptuous bergamot and leafy French lavender. A clean and fresh invigorating fragrance.
Approx measurements: 70mm diameter (top), 56mm diameter (bottom), 20mm depth.
Approx weight: 45grams.
- We use only high grade soy wax which is vegan friendly. Any glitter used in our products is eco friendly and biodegradable. All fragrances are paraben free and essential oils are therapeutic cosmetic grade. All packaging eco-friendly and recyclable.
- Instructions: Simply pop the wax out of the deli pot, break a chunk off and place a couple into the dry dish of your tealight burner. Light an unscented tealight candle and place below the dish, where indicated on your tealight burner.
- Unlike a candle, the wax in the dish won’t disappear as you use it. Instead, eventually the wax will lose its scent. When this occurs, you will need to remove the wax from the dish and replace it with some fresh wax melts. There are a couple of ways to do this, one popular way is to heat the cooled wax for around a minute and it should simply slide straight out. Others like to completely melt the wax and add a couple of cotton pads to soak the wax up for removal.
- Safety Advice: Always use a tealight burner that is specifically for wax melts only, using differing burners can be dangerous. Remove all packaging and place wax melt in the dish of your tealight burner. Do not add oil or water to your wax melts. Use with an unscented tealight candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Always place the tealight burner on an appropriate heat resistant base or holder and always ensure the tealight burner is on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. Do not move whilst lit.
- DANGER: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- INGREDIENTS: Contains Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Lyral),Limonene and Linalool which may produce an allergic reaction.